A funny experience to discover Milan by studio Esse
With Rickshaw Tour there’s the incredible opportunity to discover Milan through a funny and ecofriendly experience. It’s for anyone who wants to join a new way to visit the evocative places of the city. The itinerary starts from Duomo Cathedral, moving to Sforza Castle, Arch of Peace, Shopping District, La Scala and Brera District.
Moreover it’s possible to customize the Rickshaw with the Company’s logo.
This wonderful Tour gives you the opportunity to stop and admire Duomo Cathedral, the amazing symbol of Milan
The itinerary continues with Santa Maria delle Grazie Church, famous as The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci and Mercanti Square. Nearby this quarter, there’s the Financial District with the controversial monument Cattelan Finger and Fashion District, where it’s located the Velasca Tower, a skyscraper with a characteristic mushroom-like shape.
Tour moves on Shopping District, famous for its exclusive boutiques of Corso Buenos Aires and Vittorio Emanuele Gallery & ends up with the magnificent Alla Scala Theater, Ambrogio Basilic and the particular Brera District, the artistic heart of Milan, famous for art, shopping and entertainment
Five good reasons to choose Milan Marriott Hotel
Treat yourself during your event in Milan with a stay at our downtown hotel, a property with spacious accommodations and thoughtful amenities. Located in a strategic position, close to the metro station and only 3 km from the Milan Cathedral, Milan Marriott Hotel is a stylish destination for meetings & events of all types.
Reasons for planning your next event at Milan Marriott Hotel:
- The largest Congress hotel in Milan city centre. Washington Ballroom, can host up to 1,200 attendees,located a few minutes from San Siro Stadium, Duomo, MiCo Milano Congressi and CityLife distict.
- Staff welcome you with a smile. Good care of guests’ needs in every moment. Trust experienced events team trained to assist you in the planning and execution of your Milan gatherings.
- Tailor made catering will make your experience at Milan Marriott unique and make your events successful by suggesting new ideas that will meet your expectations.
- Service and technologies. All meeting rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. Effortlessly manage your event from the room using our unique Meeting Services App.
- Parking up to 400 vehicles. As all the big cities all over the world, in Milan is not easy to find a parking. At this hotel this is not a problem, you can leave your car at parking without worrying about.
Don’t waste your time, Milan awaiting for you.
Discover Alfa Romeo & Ferrari
It’s perhaps not generally known that Enzo Ferrari started his career in Alfa Romeo. The future “Drake” debuted as an Alfa Romeo driver. Later he became one of the race aces of his time. Driver, dealer, and a highly influential person on the top floors of the Portello, and, finally, founder of Scuderia Ferrari, which shortly after was to become the Alfa Romeo racing department.
The Historical Alfa Romeo Museum celebrates Enzo Ferrari, 120 years after its birth. A true “pearl” in automotive history.The Museo Storico Alfa Romeo in Arese is the perfect venue for exclusive events and can be used for conventions, showcases and meetings.
The museum, situated just a few kilometers away fromMilan city centre and the Expo area, is home to the most significant pieces in Alfa Romeo’s historic collection and it is the heart of a genuine “brand centre”, with a bookshop, café, Documentation Centre, test drive track, events venues and a show-room with a customer delivery area: it is the perfect bond between past, present and future.
Your luxury experience at Montenapoleone VIP Lounge
Discover your secret place in the heart of Milan. Our goal is to offer elite travelers a personalized luxury concierge service as well as deposit and luggage transportation directly to the airport and VIP assistance in all tax free formalities avoiding any line at Milan’s airports. Those are the services included un the entrance voucher:
- Stay in Lounge for tree days for two people;
- Professional concierge service available 7 days a week;
- WiFi connection, complimentary drinks and working stations;
- In town assistance with VAT Refunds and for Ferrari Tax Free For You service;
- Luggage Deposit: guests can store their luggage and shopping free of charge;
- Personal shopping area for a unique shopping experience;
- Exclusive experiences and services;
- Luggage Transport service
At Milan airports (MXP – LIN):
- A dedicated person will do a VIP assistance for Customs clearance and VAT Refunds, avoiding any queue
Enterprise Hotel with a new boarding room for high management meetings
Transforming a meeting room into a sophisticated boarding room has been the last renovation of Enterprise Hotel. The new space that is born is equipped with a round table for meetings and has a latest generation smart TV, 80 inches full led HD.
On the ample and comfortable work table, with the rotating top to facilitate the passage of documents and work tools between the participants, there are 4 stations with 16 A sockets and 600 MH USB outputs. The modern furnishings and the particularly appealing aesthetics make the boarding room suitable for high-level business meetings
Eurocar Limousine ensure luxury ground transportation services in Italy and abroad, for the organization of meetings, events, conferences or private services.
Recently satisfied all ground transportation needs of SAMSUNG during the European Meeting from 5th to 7th February 2018, that takes place every year in Rome.
SAMSUNG Italia has seen in Eurocar Limousine the perfect partner to rely on, certain that they would provide a professional and impeccable service.
Eurocar Limousine has dispatched Cars, Minivans, Minibuses and Buses during the whole event, making the difference in such an important event.
Winter In Terrazza Triennale
The refurbishment of the original Triennale terrace, designed by Giovanni Muzio in 1933, led to the creation of Terrazza Triennale – Osteria con Vista which opened for EXPO 2015. Now, with the NEW WINTER MENU, it is set to be again the top location to go out in town. The bar and restaurant look onto the Milanese skyline with traditional features like Castello Sforzesco united with the futuristic Porta Nuova skyscrapers by Parco Sempione, the city’s green lung.
LOCATION – A glass pavilion which can open fully on all sides, covered by a 400 sqm canopy which makes it bioclimatic conservatory suspended above the park, plus a lightweight steel structure drawing on the ideas of original architect Muzio, give life to a contemporary, international location.It is open all day with dinner served even after 11pm.
FOOD & COCKTAILS – The restaurant has an island kitchen situated among the tables and a new menu by chef Stefano Cerveni that proposes classic Italian dishes with a light, modern touch and lots of vegetables. Meanwhile, at the bar, the bartenders mixes cocktails based on the same philosophy of simplicity and the right balance.
Royal Garden Hotel
While you are thinking about where to arrange your next meeting, Royal Garden Hotel is getting ready to welcome you…
– Luxurious gardens where to welcome your Guest or organise team building activities;
– External Areas for coffee breaks and cocktails
– Meeting Rooms up to 200 seats with natural light;
– Sky view Restaurant;
– Private Parking;
– 300 mt from MM2 Green Line Underground Assago Forum;
– 2 minutes drive from the West Roundabout Exit;
So why not enjoy a very relaxing meeting with Royal Garden Hotel!!